torstaina, syyskuuta 1

It`s here

1st of September and it`s definitely here. Autumn. You really can feel it though the weather is sunny and nice. There`s that cold breeze in the air... the light has turned colder and whiter making all warm colours disappear. Autumn weather didn`t bother my morning jog though. Finally the lower back pain I got the day before yesterday wasn`t that bad anymore, so I decided to try some jogging again. Yesterday I had to be satisfied with crosstrainer at the gym. So short jog this morning and it was okay :). Little pain afterwards, but not anything serious really. In the evening I went to gym to have my first workout after the break. I had the right attitude and all went well there too. I started with chest and arms; loooong sets with small weights. I just need to remember that the keyword is rehabilitation, not muscle gain ;). In the late evening, while watching Big Brother Finland, I completed my workout with the movements the OMT-therapist told me to do. So, I`m quite pleased with the day :)