maanantaina, heinäkuuta 4

Easy muscles

In what kind of world are most women living in? Okay, I heard it once again. I guess I never stop hearing this same old crap. Before, I always tried to correct these misbeliefs, but not anymore. Too tired of it... And why should I even care what others think or believe?! I just take of my own business and that`s it. And that`s enough. But, I just can`t stop wondering where the hell all these miracle women come from and why there ain`t more competitors in Bb female Finnish championship, if for most women it`s soooo damn easy to get so HUGE muscles, that they even have to stop bicycling because of that! And I work like a rat, year after year, and just can`t get even near too big muscles. Am I doing something wrong?! Well, I just couldn`t help myself. I usually never show my arms to anyone, but today I just wanted to shock this lady. I wrapped my sleeve up, strained my bicep and asked "Oh, you mean you`ll get muscles like this?". "YAK!", screamed the lady and turned her head away. I think I got the answer ;) P.S. There really ain`t THAT much size in my biceps ;)

1 Viestiä:

Klo 7/13/2005 06:26:00 ip., Blogger Petechons kirjoitti...

Ha! Yeah, I know, the "but if I touch iron my muscles will explode!" myth is really amazing. The only way to talk some women into lifting often seems to be to tell them to use low weights for high reps, which is of course utter BS. Oh well.

 

Lähetä kommentti

<< Pääsivulle