keskiviikkona, kesäkuuta 22

One week holiday

Now on a holiday, I`ve got some more time so I`ll try to do this post in english ;) So far my holiday has been the way I wanted it to be. I always hear questions like "What you`re gonna do on your holiday? Where you gonna go?". Okay, I like to travel and see new places, but I still think that the best way to spend a holiday is at home. The most important things for me are that I can get up whenever I feel like, I can do my sports whenever I feel like and how long I feel like (no time limits, cause I have to be somewhere else in certain time), I can eat by my schedule and stay up late enjoying summer nights. Of course there is some other stuff I also do, but those are the most important ;) Yeah, and I`ve done that! Okay, not so many late nights cause I wanna do my morning cardio in time, but otherwise I`ve lived doing whatever I feel like, whenever I feel like. My holiday training schedule by so far looks like this:

  • sat: jogging 5,5 kms (morning) and gym, shoulders and triceps (evening)
  • sun: gym, biceps and abs
  • mon: cycling 30 kms (morning) and gym, thighs and calves (evening)
  • tue: jogging 6 kms (morning) and gym, back and traps (evening)
  • wed: jogging 10 kms (morning) and gym, chest and abs (evening
Pretty good, ha?! I`m so proud of that 30 km`s cycling, cause I haven`t done that for 2 years. Last summer was so rainy here in southern Finland, that I didn`t even take my bike out from the warehouse. Also that 10 km`s jogging this mornig was pretty cool. I haven`t jogged that much during this winter and spring and I`ve also kept the distances quite short (around 5 kms). ActuallyI planned not to do any longer jogs this summer, but I`ve done two times tens by so far and the summer has just begun! The bb is my number one sport and I don`t wanna mess that with sore legs or something else like that. And I also have to keep the muscle breakdown in mind ;). But, it took 30 years for me to learn how to run and I enjoy it a lot, so I`m not going to stop that. Ever! ;) Just gotta keep some sense with me :) Today I left my brains somewhere though. The weather was cloudy, so I really didn`t expect it to be that hot! I do my morning cardio on empty stomach, I take only my BCAA`s with some water before I leave. But this time I should have taken my drinking belt with me. I thought I was gonna die on thirst and was feeling really sick at the point when the sun came out. But otherwise the jog was really enjoyable! :) I hope I`ll get some inspiration at some point to write something about me and my backgrounds in english, so all you english speakers will get a clue, what my Wanna be BB -life is all about ;). I also has a free members section where some photos and other stuff can be found. I made the members section originally for my Hermeliini goes Heavy -project with IFBB Bodybuilder Pauliina Talus, but unfortunately the project ended after couple of months. But I still put some not-so-public stuff in there. No nude or erotic pics or anything like that though. I should make new look for the members section, but haven`t just got time for that yet... But anyway, if you feel like joining so please send me (hermis[at]hermeliini.net) an e-mail with
  • your full name
  • your e-mail address
  • wish for the user ID (7 marks min)
  • wish for the password (7 marks min)
  • few words about yourself and WHY you would like to be a member

2 Viestiä:

Klo 6/22/2005 07:09:00 ip., Blogger Petechons kirjoitti...

It may take you a long time to write in English, but your command of the language is excellent. Any mistakes you made are pretty minor.

I will probably sign up for your members section soon.

 
Klo 6/22/2005 11:49:00 ip., Blogger Hermis kirjoitti...

Well, it takes longer to write in English, cause I`m thinking in Finnish and need to translate everything ;) I`ve spent few longer periods abroad and know, that after three months stay in English speaking country my thinking and even dreams switch language. That`s kind of weird, U know. I use English quite often in my work and I also have few foreigners as friends, but it`s different to speak than write. It`s not so strict though.. The main thing is to get understood! Right Petechons!? ;)

 

Lähetä kommentti

<< Pääsivulle