tiistaina, heinäkuuta 19

Jammed

Oh well.. now it happened what I already could expect to happen; the right side of my whole upper body is totally jammed. I started to feel some pain couple of weeks ago, but just ignored it and waited for the pain to go away. I knew, I shouldn`t have done that, but I did. As usual. Yesterday, I had to go to a masseur. She is also an osteopath and tried so hard to open my badly crampped muscles. Oh man, that hurt! And unfortunately that didn`t help much. I`ll see her again on Thursday. With better results, I hope. But that`s not all. This morning my muscles in the upper back hurt so bad, that I wasn`t able to work properly. I went to see a doctor and she was pretty upset with the condition my muscles were in. I got sick leave for the rest of the week, some painkillers and muscle relaxants and an absolute NO for any kind of work with computers. So, I`m breaking the command... Bad bad me! Fortunately I had decided earlier to have this week off from the gym and concentrate more on cardio. I`ve trained pretty hard with max-OT several weeks now, actually two periods without any breaks, and it really was a time to let my body recuperate. The only annoying thing beside the pain is that jogging and cycling ain`t good either. Hmmmm... what the hell I`m gonna do for the rest of the week if I can`t work or sit in front of my computer or go to gym or do cardio?!! Do I really need to go shopping?!! Uuh, I really don`t like that at all, not in this weight at least ;). Any suggestions? ;)

4 Viestiä:

Klo 7/20/2005 08:46:00 ap., Anonymous Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Menet tietenkin lähimmälle rannalle uimaan ja köllöttelemään..Tai edes pihalle.Eli lataamaan akkuja ja lepäämään.Otat vaikka harjoituspäiväkirjan mukaan ja suunnittelet tulevaa. Muistelet sitä mitä setä sulle huuteli, kun olit pyöräilemässä!Etkä anna oman tunnon soimata.Omaa roppaa pitää kuunnella ja antaa sen tarvittaessa huilia.Onko kovin motivoivaa reenata, kun sattuu koko ajan? Lisäksi näistä keleistä pitää NYT nauttia! Oli sitten sairaslomalla tai jollain muulla vapaalla. t.Heidi

 
Klo 7/22/2005 01:36:00 ip., Anonymous Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Yhdyn edelliseen puhujaan, hyvä neuvo! Tosin biitsikeli ei näytä tällä hetkellä olevan parhaimmillaan - sataa vettä tietenkin kun oon jäämässä lomalle tänään ;). Mutta ei se tahtia haittaa. Toivottavasti Hermis sulla kivut ja krampit vähitellen lievenee ja voit taas elellä normaalisti.

Sulla ei taida nykyään olla missään mitään tilastoa painosta, liikunnoista, kaloreista ym.?

Cayenne

 
Klo 7/23/2005 09:08:00 ap., Blogger Hermis kirjoitti...

Kiitos vinkistä Heidi! :) Tosiaan ilmat on olleet vähän huonot biitseilemiseen, mutta kyllähän tämä aika nopsaan on mennyt :o ; hierontaa, Intersport -shoppailua, kävelyä, ratsastusta ja eilen jo vähän sadeilmalenkkeilyäkin. Jumi on menossa ehdottomasti parempaan suuntaan, kiitos hieronnan, mutta edelleen kiristää enkä uskalla salille lähteä ja tietsikkahommaakin rajoitan parhaani mukaan.

Cay: HH-blogissa on linkki "Ruokapäiväkirjaan", josta selviää liikunnat, ravinto ja painokehitys ;) Tavoitteena on päästä muutamista kiloista edelleen eroon, mutta vähän lepsuillen olen edennyt ja antanut itselleni vapauden nauttia myös kesästä. Jo alun alkaen nimesin dieetin inhimilliseksi dieetiksi. Sitä se ei tosin aina lukujen mukaan ole ollut ;). Mutta farkut (ei-stretch) menevät jo jalkaan, vaikka ne päällä ei vielä ihmisten ilmoilla kehtaa kulkea :D

 
Klo 7/28/2005 10:23:00 ip., Anonymous Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Honey :D,

Every one of us needs some R & R every now and then. :) Our bodies need rest and we need to grant them that rest - 'cause you know your body will eventually find a way to slow your ass down and after that, it is rest whether you want it or not. :)

So relax, take it easy, and let your body off the hook for a little while. Your body will be happy and you'll be happy and your training results will soar! :D

Happy vacationing...

 

Lähetä kommentti

<< Pääsivulle