keskiviikkona, heinäkuuta 13

Blogging in English?

Hehee, maybe I really should focus blogging in English, cause nowadays only 16% of visitors in my blog seems to be Finnish ;) I think the main reason is a link on Amaz0ns.com (former Transvigor?), which describes me as a woman in Finland who is gorgeously muscled but still considers herself a "wanna be". Hmmmm... I guess either the photos of me or my mirror must be lieing ;D The heat wave continues! And today I`m really going to force my mind to listen to my body; no jogging, no matter how great the weather is ;). I`m also thinking of moving my chest and abs workout till tomorrow because of a little pain in my right pec and shoulder area. Okay, back to work!! Have a great sunny day everyone! :)

3 Viestiä:

Klo 7/13/2005 06:04:00 ip., Anonymous Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Whoa! I was getting worried that I was the only on-Finn, and you were going to all the trouble of writing English just for me. Good to know that's not true.

 
Klo 7/15/2005 02:27:00 ip., Anonymous Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Kyllä täällä meitä suomalaisiakin käy ;)

- Cayenne

 
Klo 7/20/2005 10:48:00 ap., Anonymous Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Joo, Härmästä perkele minäkin, ikuinen Hermis-fani.

t: Pete P.

 

Lähetä kommentti

<< Pääsivulle